Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
19,582 Posts
And this Karen still has a job influencing... I mean, teaching our children?
she could very well still be at her teaching job, but for some reason I do not think she really is a school teacher cause she would be fired the day the video came out when she said " you are nothing but a Mexican and you will never be white" especially saying that in CA where 1/2 the state is Mex. I am not saying there are not teachers teaching BS cause there are , I just do not think she is a school teacher.

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
she could very well still be at her teaching job, but for some reason I do not think she really is cause she would be fired the day the video came out when she said " you are nothing but a Mexican and you will never be white" especially saying that in CA where 1/2 the state is Mex. I am not saying there are not teachers teaching BS cause there are , I just do not think she is a school teacher.

Nope she gets a pass, hate crimes and racist acts are only a white thing duh!

·
Beyond old
4,731 Posts
U R under arrest. Step out of the car.
The charge being a racist cunt, and refusing to sign the ticket.

·
Registered
19,582 Posts
Nope she gets a pass, hate crimes and racist acts are only a white thing duh!
At first I thought she was black by looking at her arm . Then she called the cop a "racist Mexican" so then I thought she was white. Then she said something like " you are a Mexican and will never be white " so that made me think even more that she was white.

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
At first I thought she was black by looking at her arm . Then she called the cop a "racist Mexican" so then I thought she was white. Then she said something like " you are a Mexican and will never be white " so that made me think even more that she was white.
If she was white we'd see her face and know where she lives because of the giant blam/antifa mob. Also she'd be on prime time MSM and we get after story's of her losing her job and her family lives ruined.

·
Aviation Section
26,166 Posts
I was hoping once the video was out she would be fired, Teacher or not, maybe she still will be, fingers crossed!

·
Registered
15,460 Posts
The really sad thing is those officers had a bad day and probably a laugh or two afterward. That sick bitch has to live in the twisted brain of hers 7/24 as well as the poor fucking kids she teaches assuming she is not full of shit. Hopefully if she is/was a teacher this vid has ousted her and she is no longer employed.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts