Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Trouble Maker, So Im told
4,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1st my new to me truck on way to gym throws a error at me says low oil pressure , on a 6.0 diesel Ford that's not good. I was a very few seconds from gym so I parked and went in.
After I go out crank it up and pray , no codes and gauge is fine ( gauge was fine also when error was on dash of truck.

Next my cell goes blank it's a iPhone won't power up or anything , I plug into computer and power outlet and nothing .
Later in the day I play with it and it turns on , so I plug in and it seems ok.
Apple say they are sending me a loaner anyways and they want it back to check it out.

Next I go into my wallet to put away some cash and I notice some cash missing , I have no idea where I lost it or if it was stolen , 440.00 Gone.
Fuck I'm glad this day is over with .!!!!

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
sounds like you should of stayed home today. hopefully tomorrow will be better for ya

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Keep your head up, I promise no matter how bad it seems it can always get way worse. I could give you a long list of my life over the past few months that would probably make you feel good about yourself brother. The trucks under warranty, the phone although a pain if replaceable, and I'd be willing to bet the money turns up in the next 7 days somewhere you would have never guessed. I'll pray for you and tomorrow's another day , god-bless
zach:)

·
Registered
10,371 Posts
i've hadmany days like this

just go to bed , tomorrow will be a new day os bull shit

lol lol

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,964 Posts
WHEN YA HAVE A DAY LIKE THIS......I THINK IT'S BETTER TO THINK ABOUT THE LESS FORTUNATE......CAUSE I PROMISE YOU....THERE ARE PEOPLE PRAYING TO HAVE PROBLEMS LIKE THAT!

SORRY ABOUT YOUR LUCK ;)

·
Trouble Maker, So Im told
4,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Keep your head up, I promise no matter how bad it seems it can always get way worse. I could give you a long list of my life over the past few months that would probably make you feel good about yourself brother. The trucks under warranty, the phone although a pain if replaceable, and I'd be willing to bet the money turns up in the next 7 days somewhere you would have never guessed. I'll pray for you and tomorrow's another day , god-bless
zach:)
Trucks NOT under warrantee it's used , new to me .
But thanks everyone for the uplift.
But I still need that cash bad.:(

·
Registered
845 Posts
what are you doing carrying around that much cash in your wallet?They made these things called banks and atm cards lol.Tomorrow will be a better day for you.

·
Registered
560 Posts
WHEN YA HAVE A DAY LIKE THIS......I THINK IT'S BETTER TO THINK ABOUT THE LESS FORTUNATE......CAUSE I PROMISE YOU....THERE ARE PEOPLE PRAYING TO HAVE PROBLEMS LIKE THAT!

SORRY ABOUT YOUR LUCK ;)

this is so very true... good point CAPS!!!!

·
Registered
863 Posts

SORRY ABOUT YOUR LUCK ;)
Good advice. That is what I do, think to myself, "get over it, someone else is having a far worse day".

It works.

Oh, sorry for your luck. Hope things turn around (and they will).

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
Look around for the money Scott I bet you put it somewhere, I put stuff down and lose it all the time and when I go back to that spot for some reason I ask my self

SELF: Why the phuck did you put that stuff their for.

Me: Cuz I'm a phuckin' idiot.

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
I know some folks that haven't had $440 to loose in a looooong time nor do they have a vehicle to drive. Keep your head up my friend these are what I like to call "luxury problems" and they will pass. GL

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Good luck finding your money. I sure hope you find it because nowadays, that is quite a bit to lose/have stolen. Ask at the gym, maybe they have cameras and if it was stolen, it may have been caught on camera. I sure hope your week goes better. Hey guys, maybe we could all send him a dollar or two and replace it with the power of the Bullet!

SpeedAddict

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Why are people so put off by carrying cash? :confused:
Not me. I always carry cash incase I see something I want to buy!lol

Man you did have a bad day! As said it could have been worse but it could have been a hell of a lot better also.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts