Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
12,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a fresh build that needs to be tuned on a dyno. Does anyone know of a dyno and a really good tuner in the western NY area? (it seems like everyone we had lined up isnt available)

I dont mind if someone has to travel and if we pay to use a dyno, and have an outside tuner come in or if we find a place with both a dyno and a tuner.. The car will be ready to go by monday - tuesday ish and I need to find someone good.. fast.

The car is a notchback Mustang with a 353CI SBF with a Novi 2000, 20lbs of boost running on E85. The car has an anderson PMS system and needs a good tune (I ordered a baseline tune from anderson so the car can be started and ran).​

I am looking forward to someone with some good info.​

Thanks,​

Rob​

·
Registered
14,444 Posts
Western the city? Or. As in the western part of the state?

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
Hmmm..might be able to help you out..gotta see if he will travel first..and my chassis guy has a dyno...he would be half way in between you guys..2 hr drive for each of you..give me a few

·
Registered
584 Posts
Just go see frank at psi. Make the trip you won't be disappointed.

·
Registered
12,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Western NY meaning the car is being build 45 min south of Buffalo. The Buffalo NY, Rochester NY, Erie PA area would be great.

Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
12,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
12,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
584 Posts
500 Little gap rd Palmerton pa 610 900 4900. Ask for frank

·
Registered
12,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
12,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
11613 ridge rd
Medina, Ny 14103
585-798-2412
Thanks for the info. I will try him in the morning. My builder Doug knows someone on his crew and he plans to reach out to him in the morning as well. I appreciate the referral. He is just over an hour away and this would be perfect. Is he a tuner and does he have a dyno as well?

-Rob

·
Registered
820 Posts
Thanks for the info. I will try him in the morning. My builder Doug knows someone on his crew and he plans to reach out to him in the morning as well. I appreciate the referral.

-Rob
Anytime, im in tennessee and i use him. He knows his stuff.

·
Registered
12,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
500 Little gap rd Palmerton pa 610 900 4900. Ask for frank

Thanks for the info, he is about 6 hours away so I will see how it works out and get in touch with him if I wind up needing to go that far.

·
Registered
12,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 52 Posts