Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Those people at Westboro are not a Church at all!! They are a cult and Do not serve my Lord and savior Jesus Chrst.It is sad that they try to hide behind God to be evil. God is love!!

·
Registered
211 Posts
and these goofballs call themselves a church? ack,, got tree'd those people are pure evil

·
Registered
4,488 Posts
I say book a flight out there and lets all meet up. Then lets open a 55 gallon drum of whoop ass on them and see if they say God sent us to maim as many of them as we could. Fucking assholes.

·
Registered
12,031 Posts
I hope they never do that crap near my hometown.

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
They need to be dealt with. If they show at that girls funeral and the family deals with them I doubt any court would convict. No way !!

·
43,309 Posts
See what I mean, everyone shouldnt have the right to do whatever they want in this country...If they have the right to cause pain to this family, then the family should have the right to cause pain in return!!!

·
Banned
14,510 Posts
Their website is down, maybe they have finally gone too far.

Tom

·
Registered
912 Posts
They (five Westboro ppl) were here last Thursday for a fallen soldiers funeral in my neighboring hometown, There were thousands of people there to stand in between them dumb fucks and the church the funeral was held at. They all had multiple hurtfull signs and were degrading the American flag:mad:. It was absolutely rediculous and the 30-50 local, county and State police that were on hand did nothing but keep the crowd in control. They were stomping on the flag and dragging it all over the ground and acting like they were wiping their butt with it. They should have been shot!:smt071

News coverage video of protesters:
http://www.kmov.com/news/mobile/New...or-military-funeral-protesters-113095029.html

·
Registered
9,580 Posts
I wish they would come here,the police would turn around while we would beat the living crap out of them.

·
Smoke Em if you got Em
12,831 Posts
" against all enemies foreign and domestic" Someone needs to visit their chuch while they are in AZ and burn that fucker down!

·
Banned
14,510 Posts
They are in Kansas, Fast.

3701 West 12th Street, Topeka.

Just in case anyone is interested.

Tom

·
Registered
495 Posts
" against all enemies foreign and domestic" Someone needs to visit their chuch while they are in AZ and burn that fucker down!
Be better if you did it while they were in the church, then we could all kick back and proclaim ourselves
holy as all get-out for cleaning house on those sinners...I can't believe they will actually show at that little girls funeral. Truly offensive behavior.

·
Smoke Em if you got Em
12,831 Posts
Be better if you did it while they were in the church, then we could all kick back and proclaim ourselves
holy as all get-out for cleaning house on those sinners...I can't believe they will actually show at that little girls funeral. Truly offensive behavior.

Naaa Arson is a 5 year ride, I take that hit to stand up for fallen brotheres.

Attempted Murders is 12-35 mandatory 12, and one of those shit heals actually dies, life, They aint worth that!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts