Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where the fuck is my phone calls? Where is the phone calls to the shop in lieu of not being able to get ahold of me?

All Pro LSW -1s with a lot of hardware that you have had since I personally shipped them in May. I called myself last week and was told that Richard will personally call me back. I'm still waiting. I was told the reason I haven't had an update since May is because they lost my number. I guess they lost the shop's number and can't return his calls either..

Yeah, I'm fuckin heated and this is yellowbullet so don't shut it down. If you are boys with WCCH, might want to direct them here. I'm done calling folks.

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And before anybody thinks about jumping to the rescue, I'm the easiest customer in the world to get along with. I haven't been posting much of anything lately because I've been simmering my little attitude down.

·
Registered
261 Posts
That sucks. I don't know the details of your situation, but I have always found WCCH to be a reputable company. Richard has always treated me right. Hope you can get ahold of them and sort it out.

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That sucks. I don't know the details of your situation, but I have always found WCCH to be a reputable company. Richard has always treated me right. Hope you can get ahold of them and sort it out.
That is what I have seen and heard from every other person that's done business with Richard. Unfortunately, it hasn't been my experience.

I have no doubt in my mind about his talents and abilities but the customer service on this deal is lacking.

·
WHO DAT???
15,822 Posts
I called a few weeks ago and spoke with Dave. Very knowledgeable and pleasant to speak with, that being said talk is talk holding up to ones word is totally different. Hopefully you will hear from them soon and you will be happy with their product....

·
The Cuban
2,806 Posts
I inquired to them a few months ago about doing my heads the 1st 3 times I called I got no answer & on the 4th time whom ever I talked to must have been new cause he couldn't tell me any info & he spent 5min looking for the sheet for the pricing. I took my heads to land speed instead

·
Chupa Cabra
9,824 Posts
Damn Bill, I remember calling him for you back in June!!! WTF!?!?!

BTW, Bill wasn't trying to do anything shady by having me call Richard in June. He was working in Afghanistan at the time and the time zone difference was keeping Bill from talking to Richard about his heads.

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
I inquired to them a few months ago about doing my heads the 1st 3 times I called I got no answer & on the 4th time whom ever I talked to must have been new cause he couldn't tell me any info & he spent 5min looking for the sheet for the pricing. I took my heads to land speed instead
Brett is a BAD DUDE! He has been our secret weapon around Indy for a awhile and his heads always seem to make good damn power.

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'd like to hear the full story

Richard was top class to work with on my heads

What more do you want to know? That I waited on valvetrain parts since February or so of this year and they turned out wrong and that being the reason I sent them to California to have him put the heads together himself?

·
Registered
5,511 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Well I dont like any of this shit at all, I had been looking into trying to get the LSW 12-2s. Seems like an awesome product so hopefully all this will get worked out. Hate to hear things like this for anyone El Diablo has talked to me a few times in the past and was always helpful. Hoping for the best possible outcome for all parties involved.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Sounds like you need to go on a recon mission and get your shit back.

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I wasnt waiting anymore and got ahold of Richard yesterday. My heads are supposed to ship to me today. No excuse for how this deal went but it should be handled now and apology accepted.

·
Registered
15,919 Posts
Was over ar WCCH today and saw your heads all packaged up and ready to be shipped

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thought Id bump this now that I saw it. Richard inspected some valveguide cracks in a set of -1s and sent me a brand new set, no questions asked. That was badass in my opinion.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts