Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
"jus sayin" JACKASS
4,524 Posts
That fucker, looks like he'll be on my bench for 4 weeks in FF.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
I don't think it's a rumor..........

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
I always thought there was something going on with him no one knew about for Belicheck to let one of Brady's main targets leave.

·
Spiritual Gynocologist
80,189 Posts
Shoulda beat the buck out of his woman instead. He would have got 2 games instead of 4.

·
Banned
8,503 Posts
Shoulda beat the buck out of his woman instead. He would have got 2 games instead of 4.
Yea, beating a woman is a common occurance in the NFL, they expect that to happen often.

Plus Welker is white

·
This amp goes to 11.
12,064 Posts
Not sure it matters much with a concussion.
They were talking about possible retirement the other day.
Yep...heard on the radio that he has had three verifiable concussions in the last year alone. With all the new data on long-term brain injuries, that would make anybody take a long look at their future plans.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
People with no prior ADHD can develop it after suffering a concussion. One of the treatments for it is Adderall which is what the rumor mill says he was positive for.

·
Super Moderator
47,316 Posts
It is said that he and the team knew about this suspension throughout the entire training camp and pre season games, but hoped the appeal would go through,...no such luck.

As far as the concussion,...he was suited up and cleared to practice/play when they handed him the suspension.

·
Spiritual Gynocologist
80,189 Posts

·
Spiritual Gynocologist
80,189 Posts

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,427 Posts
People with no prior ADHD can develop it after suffering a concussion. One of the treatments for it is Adderall which is what the rumor mill says he was positive for.
I can see that bein' feasible!...

NO denyin'...................................he's a hell of a player!... :cool:

·
Age of Acquiescence
31,695 Posts
I always thought there was something going on with him no one knew about for Belicheck to let one of Brady's main targets leave.
Agreed......he came with baggage.

Ashame too, he was one of my favorite players with the Patriots.
Hope he cleans up

1 - 20 of 21 Posts