Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
9,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
50k to win (for now) for NHRA Pro Mods and NHRA Pro Stock!

This should be a MUCH bigger race with the Gators being the next weekend.

·
Registered
7,712 Posts
According to the announcement, He said he is still doing the World Series of PM at Denver, this is something different. Press release to follow with all the details.

·
Banned
9,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He said at the press conference he was doing something at Denver but didn't say it would be a big money pro mod race. I'm guessing it will be a normal little guy pro mod race with brackets, top sportsman/dragster etc.

·
Registered
7,712 Posts
Has anyone seen any more info on this race? I can't find anything about it past the original announcement.

·
Registered
391 Posts
So as Mark says is there any updated information on this event I would have imagined being 3 months away there should be information out there

·
Registered
7,712 Posts
The last I checked, the only thing I'm seeing on Orlando's website is the World Outlaw Nationals at the end of Feb.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Mark, I contacted Wade, at OSW, and specifically asked about this Wes Buck event
He confirmed with a "yes" only.
Perhaps Wes is " leasing" the track hence no info on their website???
Regardless, with only 3 months left for this event to happen, I can't believe there's no info on it yet

John

·
Registered
211 Posts
I'm not having much luck getting confirmation of the dates for the race @ OSW (from OSW), their schedule is still showing an Import race that weekend? They still have the WON (World Outlaw Nationals) that has been the NHRA/PDRA warm-up the last couple of years @ OSW, and all the classes that are suppose to make up the race that Wes Buck announced at PRI, are listed for the WON race Feb.28-Mar.1 Does anyone in the know have confirmation that the dates announced at PRI are "a go"...……...want to book time off, and arrange accommodations.

·
I kill parts
9,832 Posts
Appears they've pulled the WON race in favor of this event.

WON was originally scheduled for Jan, got moved to Feb, now seemingly off the schedule entirely. - Second year of this happening, and part of why WSN is the only race we've made it to there because it's the only one that stays set.

·
Registered
22,704 Posts
Smart move having it at Orlando.

·
Registered
8,607 Posts
That is the same weekend as NMCA Bradenton. Which race will pull cars from the other?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts