Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 40 of 72 Posts

·
43,999 Posts
We have the most cases because we have the most sophisticated tests and are testing more people now than other countries. Like was mentioned. South Korea was touted as leading the pack in testing, spearheading efforts to get things rolling. The US just tested more people in eight days than South Korea did in 8 weeks.

And as far as all the communist countries' numbers that are being reported,....um,...hello,...they're friggin communists,..you going to believe their numbers are the truth? Chernobyl anyone?

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
The US has tested in 8 days what took S. Korea 8 weeks. Stop watching CNN.
South Korea has fewer people that Italy does. The number of people tested isn't as important as the percentage of the population. Not to mention, our tests initially took days to get results, not hours. If we haven't tested six times as many people as South Korea, we're behind where they were.

·
Void
76,878 Posts
South Korea has fewer people that Italy does. The number of people tested isn't as important as the percentage of the population. Not to mention, our tests initially took days to get results, not hours. If we haven't tested six times as many people as South Korea, we're behind where they were.

·
time to go racing yet ?
31,408 Posts
Serious? You realize city's in our country have "China towns" right?

yes, but how many of them have that many people working in those small areas ?

i would find it hard to believe china town in philly has an industrial complex of just china workers churning out clothing

i can only imagine the places in italy are no different than the sweat shops in asia

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
24,986 Posts
yes, but how many of them have that many people working in those small areas ?

i would find it hard to believe china town in philly has an industrial complex of just china workers churning out clothing

i can only imagine the places in italy are no different than the sweat shops in asia
That's true. But to say Italy "gets what it deserves" is just fucked up. Not everyone gets to live in the US.

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
Are you saying that you hope the U.S. Handles this as well as Italy has? Because the whole point of doing what we are doing is to avoid that nightmare.

·
Registered
7,492 Posts
Had about 5 different people bring this up today. If they paid fuckin' attention, all 5 now understand a bit more about statistical validity.

·
Registered
13,182 Posts
South Korea had a run with Corona in 2015....

21 - 40 of 72 Posts