Registered
11,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
11,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OMG we're all going to die!!!
Not me baby, I'm set up to live!!! Building and finishing new rigs, several projects, both old and new. Prayers for the rest of you stupid fuckers though.... Hope you guys make it.

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
Not me baby, I'm set up to live!!! Building and finishing new rigs, several projects, both old and new. Prayers for the rest of you stupid fuckers though.... Hope you guys make it.
What's your secret? Are you a cockroach? Not much time left... Hope you're fast at those builds.

·
Registered
3,629 Posts
Italy population 60,000,000
US population 330,000,000

Notice any difference ?
The entire Country of Italy would fit inside of California with room to spare. Now it's spreading faster here even though we have exponentially more space. Keep in mind, we haven't tested as many people as Italy has. It's going to get worse before it slows down.

·
time to go racing yet ?
31,554 Posts
unlike americans china listened to its government when it locked things down

blame those new yorkers who fled the state when they locked it down.

italy and europe. i wonder how many chinese passed thru those countrys to get to american when trump banned asian flights

·
Void
77,559 Posts
The entire Country of Italy would fit inside of California with room to spare. Now it's spreading faster here even though we have exponentially more space. Keep in mind, we haven't tested as many people as Italy has. It's going to get worse before it slows down.
The US has tested in 8 days what took S. Korea 8 weeks. Stop watching CNN.

·
Void
77,559 Posts
unlike americans china listened to its government when it locked things down

blame those new yorkers who fled the state when they locked it down.

italy and europe. i wonder how many chinese passed thru those countrys to get to american when trump banned asian flights

Italy has a "fashion/manufacturing" section, 300,000 Chines workers there.

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
25,048 Posts
No doubt. We have a way's to go.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts