Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went with my son and wife tonite to my 1st match.i used to watch as a kid the blackhawks and the san jose sharks.the jdrf( a chapter that researches and studies and finds cures for diabetes)had a get together there tonite and paid for the the tickets and food.they plyed the norfolk admiras tonite.my son got pumped!ya can never make too much noise in there.fitzgerald was killing the guys.imma hit all them up for now on.but it was awesome what the jdrc does with all these kids locally.support ya local chapter.here are a few of the many pics i took

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
they was fighting more than they played.fitzgerald spent the whole 2nd period in the box.lol.me and wife said we have to go back just for date nite.in the pic with her in it i was aggrevating her.i think she was ready to get in my azz.the ticket cost where we sit was just 8 bucks but they were good.wife got pumped when they played music.drowning pool korn linkin park..lol

·
Registered
891 Posts
If you think that was fun you need to go to a game with 19000 other people! Talk about energy! Go Canucks Go!

PS it's even better when you play the game!

·
Vendor
6,471 Posts
Welcome to the hockey world! Glad you liked it now spread the word.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts