Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
The X-Bomb
4,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have got to say that is a top notch track and a great show. I just happen to be in town servicing a firetruck. so i stopped by to check it out. I will be back to visit YB nats next yr for sure. If this was just a regular sat, I couldnt even imagine what its like then. anyways here is a few pics i took.

Then afterwards! lol yummm!!!

·
Registered
751 Posts
One if the few things I miss about MD. Crabs, MIR, Cecil County, and 10 oz. Budlights!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
thanks for the pictures

·
Vendor
6,471 Posts
Thanks Mike and thanks 1BadNova for the lead off picture. You should have said "hi".

·
Patron Saint of Liars
8,183 Posts
I have got to say that is a top notch track and a great show. I just happen to be in town servicing a firetruck. so i stopped by to check it out. I will be back to visit YB nats next yr for sure. If this was just a regular sat, I couldnt even imagine what its like then. anyways here is a few pics i took.
Then afterwards! lol yummm!!!

WTF!!!.......is that what you boys call fried soft shell crabs.

Never had to use a wooden mallet on any fried down here.

·
MoPar what else is there.
7,773 Posts
it's always like that saturday night street car shootout there were some cars missing cause shakedown is next weekend guess they didnt want to break b4 the big dance! I got pic but no crabby pics damn you made me HUNGRY!

·
The X-Bomb
4,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
whats the payout for outlaw races on sats at cecil? just curious with the car count you guys get.

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Glad an out of towner got to experience the monthly show - we are spoiled around here! :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts