Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well finally got out to have a skid with the new setup in our car, been 14 months since we had been to the track,
car got a fresh motor, still BBC but billet block and heads now
new wiring harness
3 speed trans
new diff housing
so basically everything new and start again..
managed to PB with a [email protected] cars just on 3100lb with me in it,
found some suspension issues with the front struts being fucked and have no control at all and still need to work on the 4 link, we were changing bar angles and shock settings every pass but still need to slow it down a little more as its topping out at 1.5sec and driving me right...

here is a vid
Commodore Street 20 - YouTube

Registered
Awesome car. Thanks for sharing!

Registered
Nice hits Dale. It will be a real kracker all sorted.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks like your earlier 60鈥檚 were a tick faster. Great car and performance. How much boost there? Expectations?
it went 1.07 on another pass, its winter here and it got very cold down to 39deg F at the end of the night as we were changing the rear end i wasn't changing the tune up just trying to slow the rear down, it will run a 3 on that tune when its not pulling the tyres off the track 1.5 out lol, boost was just on 50 which on these conventional heads is pretty low compared to what we used to run on the old motor

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That's flying! Track looks like it's in fanatic shape too. Is the car driving towards the right?
yeh it was topping the rear shocks out and driving it right, we kept changing bar angles and shock settings and slowed it a little but still needs more...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts