Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
time to go racing yet ?
34,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it was pretty sweet , think we where around 200 mph ..... pics and video later !

·
time to go racing yet ?
34,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
video later ..... i got a decent one taking off , and a few in air ........... pilot was very nice , and did some manuvers ...... some 90 deg banking and not exactly stright up but probably a decent climb ............ there where 2 guages by me altimeter , and mph , i thought it was supposed to be kts ? but never got more than 3500 ft and said 200 mph most cruising it was was 180 ..... deffenitly a great experience , and if you are into old planes , do it . well worth it ........... next year think we are doing the b25 panchito

·
time to go racing yet ?
34,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Details? Did she get you a ride along for a birthday present or something? Its amazing just to see one in the air.

yes 30th b-day present ......my b-day was april 21st . she booked the flight back in feb..... she made a cool present with details and stuff in it , i nearly shit a brick when i opend it , just had to wait till today to take the ride .

o yea , this was at the reading air show in PA .... they had alot of other ride alongs , like the b25 , a b17 , b29 FIFI , and a few other smaller planes .

1 - 20 of 25 Posts