Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Testing,burning pistons,breaking rods,smashed oil pans,broke axles etc.................................

Fucking superbowl next week and some of you fuckers are at the jv game with no pads on. Real smart jackasses.................:smt102

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
Anybody that can afford to build or buy and run a 50-200K car should have no excuse for having shit fixed within a week just short of the complete car burning down in flames. NO EXCUSES! IF A MOTHER FUCKER DONT SHOW, ITS CAUSE THEY'RE SCARED! PERIOD! END OF DISCUSSION!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anybody that can afford to build or buy and run a 50-200K car should have no excuse for having shit fixed within a week just short of the complete car burning down in flames. NO EXCUSES! IF A MOTHER FUCKER DONT SHOW, ITS CAUSE THEY'RE SCARED! PERIOD! END OF DISCUSSION!!!!!!!!!!!!
wow guess that clears up any confusion:smt102:smt102

·
Philippians 4:13
2,922 Posts
I heard a certain someone is already in the staging lanes in valdosta trying to get his shit to spool for first round of qualifying next Friday!

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I heard a certain someone is already in the staging lanes in valdosta trying to get his shit to spool for first round of qualifying next Friday!
If he would have started spooling last week he would not have been .200 on the tree and got his ass whooped. just saying:smt102

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
DamCoonass
15,236 Posts
Testing,burning pistons,breaking rods,smashed oil pans,broke axles etc.................................

Fucking superbowl next week and some of you fuckers are at the jv game with no pads on. Real smart jackasses.................:smt102
It's called paralysis by analysis.

Pill it till you kill it.

Load it till you blowed it.

At least you won't have 2 hours between runs now that the jv squad is torn up.

·
Registered
1,584 Posts

Burned up $500 worth of good oil!!! I changed mine today...put lightly used oil in my car...I guess since it came outta Puddins I may pickup some HP:smt103

·
In the Beams.
21,997 Posts
Another reference to tim lynch's misfortune Gheese ? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
All joking aside, that's a little disrespectful to Dave Hance....no?
No actually it had nothing to do with Shakedown but i did figure it was just a matter of time before someone tried to swurve it that way. Its actually an inside joke about some other track and has nothing to do with shakedown. I did however know it was just a matter of time before someone played it that way. If you notice i named 4 guys and 2 of them were nowhere near etown. I respect Hance and love shakedown and wish i was there. Take a chill pill:drinkers:

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
No actually it had nothing to do with Shakedown but i did figure it was just a matter of time before someone tried to swurve it that way. Its actually an inside joke about some other track and has nothing to do with shakedown. I did however know it was just a matter of time before someone played it that way. If you notice i named 4 guys and 2 of them were nowhere near etown. I respect Hance and love shakedown and wish i was there. Take a chill pill:drinkers:
Fair enough, just seemed that way to me. I was not trying to twist it any way. :)

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Fair enough, just seemed that way to me. I was not trying to twist it any way. :)
Hance is a great guy and has a great event. It pisses us off we could not make it. we will be there next year. We will make shakedown south for sure.:p

·
BYE-BYE RACING
1,468 Posts
1 - 20 of 34 Posts