Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My business. I'm booked till the end of May at this time. I've been busy for the last 2 weeks I've been working for myself. I had 2 jobs to do. First was helping my buddy at his shop, not to bad for 4 days work, than the second was another mold to do for my partner. Good money for 5 days as it has to be done by Tuesday as my buddy from the first job has another BIG job that has to be done for the 2nd of May. And have a few more lined up when they are done. Here's the problem, been to busy with the business to work on the car, and going to be that way till middle of May right now. Oh well, car can come out later as long as this thing takes off, and by the looks of it, it's just going to get busyer. Thanks for the support, John :lol:

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Great John!!!!!!....Here's what makes me Successful......Someweeks I have Bank Deposits of over 30K......I could go out and Wooop it up.....But we live our lives on a regular budget.....So when there are lulls....it doesn't effect me (one thing thats great for me is We are a little slow in June, July, and August :roll:).....I couldn't ask for a better job :-D ....My 1st and 4th quarters are very busy

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Thats cool John.. Glad things are working out... Soon the money will start rolling in.. You will have money hand over fist.. You will be able to buy anything.. ANYTHING!!! Then April 15th comes and you have to sell everything and take out a loan to pay your taxes.. :-D :-D :-D I'm only $270,000 in debt with taxes.. But the good news is I have $3,600 in outstanding invoices... :lol:

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
Thats cool John.. Glad things are working out... Soon the money will start rolling in.. You will have money hand over fist.. You will be able to buy anything.. ANYTHING!!! Then April 15th comes and you have to sell everything and take out a loan to pay your taxes.. :-D :-D :-D I'm only $270,000 in debt with taxes.. But the good news is I have $3,600 in outstanding invoices... :lol:[/quote

I love America :p

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Chuck L. said:
Fire your Accountant Quick :|
Sorry Chuck, but I pay and report every penny made and spent. There are a lot of ways to work the system. I picked the honest way and pay all my taxes.. <<< I sleep good at night :-D

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
Chuck L. said:
Fire your Accountant Quick :|
Sorry Chuck, but I pay and report every penny made and spent. There are a lot of ways to work the system. I picked the honest way and pay all my taxes.. <<< I sleep good at night :-D
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Is there an IRS agent around here we don't know about :roll:

·
Registered
73 Posts
What's all this working and taxes stuff? I had a job once...that was enough. Let's see should I go fishing, cruising, or just lay in the hammick??? :)

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
I re-registered my company name and address to China (since that seems to be the happening place :roll: ) to get outta paying taxes... :-D

·
Registered
5,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Monty, only 270,000 in debt. Make out the SPONSORSHIP cheque to me for 30,000 and that way your even, at 300,000. There that was easy :oops:

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Why don't I just write one out for $230,000 and make is a cool half million... It really doesn't matter how much its for.. The numbers will all be going on the same rubber check...

·
Registered
5,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hell Monty, I swore it was going to be the OLD "CHECKS IN THE MAIL" story. And think, I was about to knock out the mailman. Wheww, thanks for clearing that up. Busy for 12 hour days till about the 9th of May. See ya's when the sun goes down. 8)

·
Registered
90 Posts
John, congrats. I envy all of you self employed people. Some day I'll polish my large and tarnished balls and take the leap. :D

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Fat Daddy said:
John, congrats. I envy all of you self employed people. Some day I'll polish my large and tarnished balls and take the leap. :D
Its easy to do....once you've done it you kick yourself and say I wish I would have done it years ago :-D

·
Registered
90 Posts
That's a lot of ass kickin, you know my ass is huge. After a lil meeting this moring it is becoming clearer on what I need to do.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Never postal. More like a starved fat man at a buffet and some lame ass is between me and the food. I can't be held responsible for my actions. Been know to chew off an arm of someone in the way. :shock:

·
Registered
5,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hell Monty, now Monson will say:

" I can beat you with one arm" Good goin' Mikho :cry:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts