Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's no secret California has become a shithole & that liberals are ruining piece-by-piece. And we all knew they couldn't contain it forever. And that good weather prompts people to move here. But for those of you that may want to visit the SW, I'd say stay away from Phoenix or the once enjoyable "Valley of the Sun".
The other night I was downtown and sure enough----the transients are starting to camp-out on the streets & sidewalks of downtown Phoenix. It used to be they'd live under bridges, hide in various abandoned buildings, camp out in the desert or the banks of the Salt River. But no more :mad:. And LE is simply too busy to even try to do anything as the PD is short by about 200-300 people. And now our Congresswoman, Krysten Sinema, wants to bus-in illegals from Yuma to Phoenix to help that city alleviate its growing illegal population. :mad:.
My advice for tourists is to by-pass Phoenix and visit someplace you can actually have fun without being exposed to potential crime & disease. :(

·
Registered
9,606 Posts
We need to show vids of the homeless camps in these large cities and it needs to be done by someone OTHER than Trump,,otherwise they will turn it on him!!

·
Registered
32,608 Posts
We’ll be reading about lots of fatalities once the temps climb and the overnight lows remain over triple digits again. Sinema will probably bus them all to Flagstaff.

·
Registered
55,634 Posts
I have noticed it for several years now- the license plates of Californians moving to AZ. They will bring their progressivism with them, and ruin what was once a great state.

·
Trolling the Trolls
15,123 Posts
Just got home from PHX area. Noticed only one immigrant on the streets in crappy clothes.

Many Lambos though. Sat in a CSX and a Cobra, fired up a Corvette Grand Sport. Even recorded a video for Youtube, a first for me interview.

·
Trolling the Trolls
15,123 Posts
We need to show vids of the homeless camps in these large cities and it needs to be done by someone OTHER than Trump,,otherwise they will turn it on him!!
The camps do exist if you know where to look. One encampment, they we afraid to come to the soup kitchen I was helping at. We loaded up and took the soup kitchen to them. About a week later many started coming in for a hot and a cot overnight, then get fresh clothes that were donated.

·
Mother Hen
50,978 Posts
I saw a video the other day of workers washing down the streets of San Francisco because of all the human poop on the sidewalk. They leave needles and poop anywhere they want. They said people cannot walk the sidewalks without dodging the needles and poop. That's some third world stuff there. Their proposed solution is to place more portapotties in the worst areas. Apparently, this subhuman behavior of pooping on the sidewalks and shooting up in plain sight is going on all over California. I can't even imagine walking down a street where that is going on.

·
Regulator
35,593 Posts
I saw a video the other day of workers washing down the streets of San Francisco because of all the human poop on the sidewalk. They leave needles and poop anywhere they want. They said people cannot walk the sidewalks without dodging the needles and poop. That's some third world stuff there. Their proposed solution is to place more portapotties in the worst areas. Apparently, this subhuman behavior of pooping on the sidewalks and shooting up in plain sight is going on all over California. I can't even imagine walking down a street where that is going on.
POOP! LOL

·
Registered
24,413 Posts
I have noticed it for several years now- the license plates of Californians moving to AZ. They will bring their progressivism with them, and ruin what was once a great state.
Like Mark O'Neil?!!! :smt102 :smt082 :p :smt115 :smt064

·
Registered
5,152 Posts
These homeless camps are all over the country. They seem to have taken on the same activism approach as minorities. Make a lot of noise and get appeased. They are actually building huts for them in the small city I live in.

·
Registered
23,726 Posts
They go eat at the soup kitchen, then come back and poop in the streets.

I guess that means it is Californy soup poop.

Correct? :-D

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,427 Posts
Apparently, this subhuman behavior of pooping on the sidewalks and shooting up in plain sight is going on all over California. I can't even imagine walking down a street where that is going on.
Don't venture to Seattle!...
They adopted the same shit (or as you say, POOP)!...

WTF is wrong with the Democratic Left?... :smt102

·
Premium Member
15,256 Posts
What's the mystery? Dems have always been the enemy since the 60's, nothing new to see here. Tear it down, rebuild in their vision of 'the right thing to do' to quote their hero the nigger obama.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts