Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Administrator
137,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And my check still hasn't cleared.. that's the reason I'm still here.. and keeping traffic at its maximum potential.. hopefully the check clears soon so I can enjoy the private island I'll buy with the money.. if I ever get it.. :(

·
Badrooster
20,046 Posts
And my check still hasn't cleared.. that's the reason I'm still here.. and keeping traffic at its maximum potential.. hopefully the check clears soon so I can enjoy the private island I'll buy with the money.. if I ever get it.. :(
If you're an Honest Person.......and you are talking about what we think that you're talking about...........I would only say RUT-ROH!

·
Official Cactus Dealer
8,330 Posts
Those canuks are supposed to be a friendly bunch. Looks like they are shady as fuck! There are a few of us only a short drive from the border think we could gather up and pay a visit.

·
Banned
119,183 Posts
I think turbobullet can be bought cheap right now

·
I feared for my life!!!
14,663 Posts
That certainly explains why 1rstGary is still here... anybody else would've been gone years ago...

1 - 20 of 96 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.