Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was finally released by the heart clinic and got my timeslot. Arrived at the hosptal yeasterday morning and was in surgery by 12:30. Hip replacement was done by 3pm and now into the recovery part. Have to say that even though I wasn't allowed the Twilight and had to do General with a block...not too bad. I have a little longer time that I have to spend as they cant do the physical therapy till the block wears off this afternoon (no muscle control in my leg for now). But at least I have an excellent doc and the staff here at Parker Advantist is phenomenal!!1

·
Registered
15,681 Posts
Best wishes to you

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone!! I have finally made it out of bed and with the help of a walker was able to get around and OMG it it wonderfull!!! There is no more grating and grinding in my hip and the pain is not much more than what I have had to deal with over the past 9 months. Going to be trying to sit in a chair for a while today and if I can, they are hopefully going to be letting me get outta here tomorrow afternoon......Thank you again all!!!

·
Registered
9,850 Posts
good for you glad it worked,......

1 - 16 of 16 Posts