Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The ultimatum, She said you need to turn off the Yellowbullet and get the car done!

I have been slacking a little, i guess, but she threw it down. And i know she will be even more pissed than me if we are not ready on time! She really loves going to, and being involved in the races. A problem a lot of guys don't have...

So i guess i better get to work......

John

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Shes a keeper then.....you should be thanking her.....oh yea,post some pics ( car or your girl) Kiddn

·
Registered
6,624 Posts
well, i like the car ....lol .....

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Get yer ass to work then ! I cant stay home long enough to do more than look at mine. I did crank it and let it run for 15 minutes sat before I left for Houston. 2 days here, 3 or weeks later another 2 or 3 days, etc. doesnt leave much time for the junk anymore.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Get yer ass to work then ! I cant stay home long enough to do more than look at mine. I did crank it and let it run for 15 minutes sat before I left for Houston. 2 days here, 3 or weeks later another 2 or 3 days, etc. doesnt leave much time for the junk anymore.
I tried tonite but ended up helping my son work on his car this eve. Outside and my hands finally quit burning from the cold. I do not envy you at all, more power to ya. That would be tough.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts