Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I have this car for sale. It's in great condition, runs and drives well, etc. I get a call about a guy who wants to come see it and buy it, as long as it's in as good of condition as I say it is(that's what they all say!). Anyways, he comes to see and and starts making shit up how he thought it would it was in better condition, cleaner, etc. He's full of shit......it's a nice car! So, he backs out of the deal and leaves. So fuck it, I'm suing his ass for a breach of trust. I have the best lawyer in the business and he is going down......I already got his name and address. The dumbass posted the whole story on some race car site, so I traced his IP address and got all his info.:cool:

·
Beer me!!
22,507 Posts
So, I have this car for sale. It's in great condition, runs and drives well, etc. I get a call about a guy who wants to come see it and buy it, as long as it's in as good of condition as I say it is(that's what they all say!). Anyways, he comes to see and and starts making shit up how he thought it would it was in better condition, cleaner, etc. He's full of shit......it's a nice car! So, he backs out of the deal and leaves. So fuck it, I'm suing his ass for a breach of trust. I have the best lawyer in the business and he is going down......I already got his name and address. The dumbass posted the whole story on some race car site, so I traced his IP address and got all his info.:cool:
Are you fucking serious? Lawyer happy people like you are whats wrong with the world right now!!! If I had a dollar for every time I've had some tire kicker asshole give me that same song and dance when looking at a car, I could build another one!! I laugh it off, and move on, I don't run to a lawer and make up some bull shit like "breach of trust!" Get a life!!

·
Registered
762 Posts
Breach of trust? Really? Since nobody else has said it ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND YOU IGNORANT FUCKHEAD!!!!!! Who here hasn't sold a car or anything before and someone didn't buy it. It's fucking moronic assholes like you that are ruining this world. Sue everyone for everything. Wa wa wa mommy he didn't like my car, I'm gonna sue him!! I think I'll get my lawyer and sue you for being such a assinine phuckstick and wasteing space on YB. Breach of trust my ass. Like my lawyer says. "a verbal contract is as good as thte paper it's NOT written on" You don't stand a snowballs chance in hell of winning. Unless you get the same assholes that were on the jury of the McDonald's coffee lady!!

·
Registered
764 Posts
in on one for breach of lame treads..lol
YBBitch:

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh, when you oblivious dumbasses see the light you'll realize how stupid you look.........:cool:

·
Registered
862 Posts
Shhhh.....he's Canadian. Just humor him. He'll go away.

·
Peeing In Your Cheerios
8,512 Posts
Breach of trust? Really? Since nobody else has said it ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND YOU IGNORANT FUCKHEAD!!!!!! Who here hasn't sold a car or anything before and someone didn't buy it. It's fucking moronic assholes like you that are ruining this world. Sue everyone for everything. Wa wa wa mommy he didn't like my car, I'm gonna sue him!! I think I'll get my lawyer and sue you for being such a assinine phuckstick and wasteing space on YB. Breach of trust my ass. Like my lawyer says. "a verbal contract is as good as thte paper it's NOT written on" You don't stand a snowballs chance in hell of winning. Unless you get the same assholes that were on the jury of the McDonald's coffee lady!!
I take my "yawn" back now.

LMFAO. Someone fell for it again.

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
x3 this shit is old already...........

it was def funny at first but damn its like a lady gaga song on 93.3 played out

I agree, they were funny the first couple times, but not so much any more. I'm not really sure why I made this one......I guess I was just surprised there wasn't one already?!

·
Beer me!!
22,507 Posts
Oh, when you oblivious dumbasses see the light you'll realize how stupid you look.........:cool:
OK, I see now that this is some kind of joke, HA HA, got me, hooray for you!! Don't really see the humor myself, you are the one that looks stupid right now....

1 - 20 of 30 Posts