Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Gas Passer
4,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets try this again. lol
If you are well endowed, please help me out by voting for my grandson, Rylan. scale is 1-10, with a ten being the best. If you are a member of the bullet and don't vote...well, we will all know why. lol
Thanks phucksticks, James

http://www.wabb.com/BabyIdol2010Showcase/View.aspx?ID=150561

·
Gas Passer
4,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry, it's "Baby Idol". A local radio station is having a contest for the cutest baby (newborn to two years old) here on the Gulf Coast. Voting is until 1200 on the 14th of May. Then they take the top 100 babies and voting begins again. Thanks everyone! James

·
Gas Passer
4,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks T-flow! :smt023 I tried this last night under another title and received two replies in 12 hours. Thought I would try a different approach since only two people responded to my other thread. James

·
Gas Passer
4,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Apparently, everyone is warped on this website. No one seemed to respond to the other thread. Sorry if you were disappointed Amanda. Please vote! James

·
Gas Passer
4,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
what if i have a small penis but some really nice orangutang boobs can i still vote. :)
anyone can vote...even those that have a yellow Malibu. :p James

·
Registered
9,441 Posts
well me and my anatomical abnormalities voted. and anyone cool enough to own a yellow malibu should get their vote counted twice. :) cute baby by the way. good luck

·
Gas Passer
4,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
well me and my anatomical abnormalities voted. and anyone cool enough to own a yellow malibu should get their vote counted twice. :) cute baby by the way. good luck
Thanks! James

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Cute kid wrapped in a cool checkered flag blanket thats a 10 in my book, ya got my vote

·
Gas Passer
4,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Cute kid wrapped in a cool checkered flag blanket thats a 10 in my book, ya got my vote
That's houndstooth...the same material coach "Bear" Bryants hat was made out of. We are big Bama fans in these here parts. lol James

1 - 20 of 32 Posts