Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently, Weld Racing had designed a three-piece welded construction version of their RT wheel, from their original three-piece bolted together version. This new RT-S design is available in sizes ranging from 15"-18" diameters and 3.95"-15.275" widths for newer cars with bigger brakes. I ordered a set in for my Camaro, and figured I'd share them here for anyone looking for a light weight streetable 3-piece drag wheel at an affordable price.

·
Registered
15,534 Posts
They are nice and the price is very good. They are available black anodized as well. If I don't buy Holeshot's (what I really want) I considered these. I think that once word spreads though, their will be alot of cars with them. :(

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
They're all kinds of hotttt and if you can get them in black anodized, I'm all in, good choice thanks for sharing, and for the record I'd love to see more pics of the sik camaro of yours to:D:D:D, make daddy happy to seeee:p

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
www.performancebyfisher.com they are on racing junk and their prices were listed before, but now they are not. I wonder if they went up?
Pricing depends on sizing and where they're purchased, but your standard 15x3.95 retails for around 239.99 and a 15x10.275 around 279.99 availible in a polished or black anodized finish. Pretty affordable for the quality of these wheels, and compared to similar wheels of competitors.

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Forgot to mention, these are also available in a direct bolt 5x115mm and 5x120mm bolt patterns for the Challenger, and new Camaro applications. The 5x120mm will also work on the GTO.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
I ordered a set of the 15x10.275's for the rear of my 06 GT....Black anodized centers....

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
186 Posts
Do you guys know how the brake caliper clearance is? 15" wheels on LS1 '02 T/A stock brakes. Any input?

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Do you guys know how the brake caliper clearance is? 15" wheels on LS1 '02 T/A stock brakes. Any input?
They are offered in a big brake cut to clear OEM LS1 and S197 Mustang brakes. Have them on my car (in sig)

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 24 Posts