Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
3 weeks ago to the day I spoke to a guy at weld racing about ordering some wheels I've been promising myself for a long time.
I knew it was a long shot that it would be in stock cause its a pretty rare wheel and i've I hardly have seen any cars out there with them.
Just as I suspected The guy informed me that the wheel was not one they had in stock but if I wanted they would build me the wheels in 3 weeks.
I said sure and gave him my credit card # and shipping info.
Today was 3 weeks to the day since I placed the order and I wondered how much longer it would be until they shipped since I was in no way expecting them in exactly 3 weeks.
I go on my credit card account and the wheels are billed out Last wednesday, Now im getting excited and figuring they must be close to shipping.
I come home and in my mailbox I find a paid invoice for the wheels and I say wow they must have shipped out already.
I walk in the door and sitting in my livingroom is 2 big boxes!!! That made my day!! 3 weeks to the day they promised they would have them built and they were at my door!!!
I just had to share this because I always see flame posts on companies and alot of people dont take the time to praise a company when then they should. In this economy especially its tough for alot of businesses out there so I am just giving them some well deserved praise!!

Weld is aces in my book!!

·
Registered
104 Posts
I have used nothing but weld wheels since 95, I had a small crack in one that was three years old. I called them up to find out what it would cost to get it fixed/ Instead they said they would ship out a replacement on their dime. Best customer service I have received out of a automotive product

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Had the same results. Shipped when they said they would.

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice! Now mount em and post some pics!!!!
Im gonna round up a pair of metal valve stems tomorrow and I got a pair of used mock up slicks to mount up and ill have em on the car saturday!

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Shakedown got you motivated???? LOL

Sounds good
Actually ive been promising myself these wheels to match the fronts for quite a while. I knew once i got the car back id have to buy them. I ordered them 2 weeks before shakedown

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
Man, that car is so phuckin nice... Take that as a compliment cause I'm not easily impressed with early model camaros;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts