Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for coming... Please keep the language to a minimum in this section. Do not post any offensive material here. Go to the Firing Bullets section to post that type of material. Kick back, have fun and enjoy your stay :D

·
aka OutlawChick
17,070 Posts
This one maybe???

Do I win the oldest post contest????

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Thanks for coming... Please keep the language to a minimum in this section. Do not post any offensive material here. Go to the Firing Bullets section to post that type of material. Kick back, have fun and enjoy your stay :D
So does this mean we can say "phuck", but not "fuck"???

Sounds like your getting too PC.. I think your getting soft in your old age.:rolleyes:

·
aka OutlawChick
17,070 Posts

Sounds like your getting too PC.. I think your getting soft in your old age.:rolleyes:
He posted that back when he first started the site.... We broke him in shortly afterwards, hahaha

·
John's X275 fan
1,657 Posts

Oh my goodness, he said a bad word Monty!:(:smt083

·
Registered
7,403 Posts
Ok i got a drag racing question? Will Monty ever make it down the track again in the yellowbullet?:-D

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
The boys are a liitle down on times at the moment Victor nearly lost a finger on his tail gate on his transporter same tailgate that nearly broke Benny in Half . Robyn Judd and Zap are running the numbers at the moment Juddy has run 2 or 3 5.88 and Zap has now ran 10 five second Passes so the going is getting tough down here how is things in your neck of the woods

1 - 20 of 38 Posts