Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Rick.. glad you made it.. It may get pretty rough in this section at times.. Hang on for the ride though... I see some rough waves coming in... :lol:

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rick Miller said:
Thanks for the welcome Monty and Jimmy :D

Seems to be getting brutal already! and it's only been a couple hours :roll:
It's only been a few minutes.. LMFAO.. That's OK just hang on.. Now I can kick back.. relax and say what's on my mind with only Jimmys edits.. LMFAO..

·
Registered
259 Posts
Hi Rick

I'm glad you joined now we can chat. How are the boys? I saw on some other board your son donated his money to charity. Your raising them right!
Ok a little car talk, how's the car coming along? What races are you going to?

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Hi Gayle,

Nice to be able to 'talk' to you again. The boys are doing good. How are Alex and Brandon? How's school going? are you done with mathyet?
The car is still in limbo. Still a couple months away from being able to do what I need to . Plan on running the old motor to start out . :roll:

·
Registered
259 Posts
Hi

The boys are doing as well as can be expected. Somedays better than others, trying to keep them busy. Which makes me busy. LOL
Finished the excel class now on to Fundamental Math, I so hate math. Glad to hear boys are doing well, No new motor for you? What races do you think you'll make? Off to paint my art project that's due tomorrow i hope the paint dries!!LOL

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Good morning Gayle, We plan to make all the races after Atlanta. We might even sneak up north of the border :wink:
The boys are still hounding me about going to the Henry Ford Museum. Might try and head up there in a couple weeks.

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My stunning good looks and sparkling personality make me popular... I can't help it, its a curse sometimes... :roll: :lol:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts