Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
5,045 Posts
Justin said:
Kelly is pretty damn hot. i was racing at beech bend for the pro race last year and had some pretty bad rt's thanks to her and that camera of hers. got me in trouble with the girl i was seeing too. Are ya going back to the bend again this year?
hehe thanks Justin thats nice of you! Sorry to mess ya up & get ya in trouble with your gal. Yes i should be able to make that race this year. What class were you racing in?

· Registered
5,045 Posts
fasterw18s said:
Nice!!

But I meant of you my dear.......I'm assuming you are in the Cinci area?

I'm like an hour N.E. of Cols, about 25 mins from Trails. Gosh, we're almost neighbors....give or take a 100 miles!!!!LOL!
hehe thanks. Yea we are in Harrison bout 25 miles west of Cinci. I just moved here so i dont have a clue where anything is really lol. Ok here is me its a few years old but i dont look much different

· Registered
5,045 Posts
fasterw18s said:
Thank-You Ma'am!!! You look very good.

A dog lover I see, nothing intended, so you must be Kool! 8)

We have 6, Monty has seen them, well awhile back, some passed, but we restocked. :lol:
welcome! actually we have a kitten hehe, that pic is a few years old an with my ex's dog. he was a cool dog though! ive always grown up with cats but i like dogs too, err no pun intended either LOL

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.