Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Kelly is pretty damn hot. i was racing at beech bend for the pro race last year and had some pretty bad rt's thanks to her and that camera of hers. got me in trouble with the girl i was seeing too. Are ya going back to the bend again this year?

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
Justin said:
Kelly is pretty damn hot. i was racing at beech bend for the pro race last year and had some pretty bad rt's thanks to her and that camera of hers. got me in trouble with the girl i was seeing too. Are ya going back to the bend again this year?
hehe thanks Justin thats nice of you! Sorry to mess ya up & get ya in trouble with your gal. Yes i should be able to make that race this year. What class were you racing in?

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
no worries about messing me up at the light. we don't take racing seriously we do it all for fun, i guess thats why we are so slow. my gal was gone the next week anyway so i guess i dont much care what she thought then.

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
I jus snuck back to see which truck was yours lol. Nice truck! If you are goin to the race this year stop by & say hello. PRO & NMRA stuff is kinda up in the air for me right now but since Beechbend is close to home i'll most likely make it there.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
not really that nice. ya see we shot it with black paint over the rust 1 day before we towed it 7 hours in the rain. so it turned out to be a 50 footer :D but thanks.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
i'm not sure what we are doing. we have 2 trucks and 3 cars and none of them are ready right now. if we head back down will stop in.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
i'm not sure what we are doing. we have 2 trucks and 3 cars and none of them are ready right now. if we head back down will stop in.

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Kelly
Hot
Distraction to cause bad lights
Bend

Ummmmm if them are the key words there I can see where you're going with this Justin...

Welcome to the site Kelly..

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
sorry to mis lead you monty but i have a new woman that i love quite a bit so i won't be making any passes and kelly just funny how things worked at that race last summer. damn am i red in the face :oops:

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
i assumed not. monty is a very funny guy and i see all his posts on other message boards. i'm just glad he now has his own spot so i can check out his rants and so on.

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Yeah.. just playing... Besides anyone with eyes and a brain can see Kelly is a very pretty girl... I'm happy with my Maria as well.. But you gotta give props where props are deserved... Damn Kelly with all this sucking up I better get a free piture taken this year.. :wink:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts