Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Administrator
Joined
·
136,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Jimmy and Jimmy.. I hope they get here soon.. Im sick of talking to only you two... :smt005
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
136,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LOL "It will fail and you and Jimmy will be the only ones on there.. Enjoy your site" is what was said to me in an e-mail... Will the real slim shady please stand up... :smt005
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,486 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
Hey Jimmy and Jimmy.. I hope they get here soon.. Im sick of talking to only you two... :smt005
Well actually if you look at the numbers, well ummmmmmmmmm..............

1 Monty Mikho 7794
2 Jimmy Biggs 4962
3 7DMACH1 3549
4 Chuck L. 2541
5 Jim Monson 1331
6 Chris Uratchko 1149
7 Rick Miller 931
8 silvercv2002 927
9 Kelly Pelrine 752
10 Rod Lenz 582

:-D :-D :-D :-D :WGAF
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,411 Posts
docoldsotherhalf said:
Monty Mikho said:
Hey Jimmy and Jimmy.. I hope they get here soon.. Im sick of talking to only you two... :smt005
Well actually if you look at the numbers, well ummmmmmmmmm..............

1 Monty Mikho 7794
2 Jimmy Biggs 4962
3 7DMACH1 3549
4 Chuck L. 2541
5 Jim Monson 1331
6 Chris Uratchko 1149
7 Rick Miller 931
8 silvercv2002 927
9 Kelly Pelrine 752
10 Rod Lenz 582

:-D :-D :-D :-D :WGAF
Hot Damn!!!!!!!!! I'm in the top ten!!!!!!! :smt005 :-D
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
136,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
NSCA...

Monty Mikho 1,897
bbnova 1,497
Mike Canter 1,341
Patrick Budd 1,166
JimmyBiggs 1,073
Marie B. 858
BILL ERICKSON 826
redvictor 758
Mike Tritle 753
Preacher Man 668

We win!!! Give us 7 more years.. We've only been open for 7 months now... For a price they can hire me... :smt044
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
136,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Jimmy Biggs said:
HMMM....Monty is 63% more full of shit them me :roll:
Got that right.. Remember the days when the NSCA board would run outta bandwidth? The weak attempts at the board now are not working.. :-D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,227 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
NSCA...

Monty Mikho 1,897
bbnova 1,497
Mike Canter 1,341
Patrick Budd 1,166
JimmyBiggs 1,073
Marie B. 858
BILL ERICKSON 826
redvictor 758
Mike Tritle 753
Preacher Man 668

We win!!! Give us 7 more years.. We've only been open for 7 months now... For a price they can hire me... :smt044
...so your doubley full of shit then? :shock:
 
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Top