Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good to see ya ya made it der tuff guy, I here you work on race cars.....I here yer da best. Well come on down here tomarra and bring your tools, I'll hit ya upside the head with a fuckin' wrench.....yeah, see ya later 'der fuckface, Kissel
PS: Do you do demolition work? I wanna tear my ex-wifes fuckin' house down before she gets home

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jimmy, what's written above are paraphrased excerpts from a Jerky Boys record. Kissel was wanting to give hie ex a surprise she'd never forget

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Roofing

I got these two little mexicans up there wackin away,tellin me this,that & the other thing so I fired the both of em down into the yard.

My wifes up there pokin around like she knows what the f#ck,so I fired her down onto the car.

F.RIZZO

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Whata need me to sell babe

You bring in a tank I'll sell the fuckin thing. I had problems up there Paul,this guy he don't no if he wants to buy or what so I pushed his face in fuckin hood & said you buy this fuckin car or I'll break your fuckin head. You know I need doe like anyone. You laugh,hey it works, I'm silly.
Maybe I could tone it down abit & just choke a few people.

See ya later there nitz.

F.RIZZO

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Fava beans

My wifes layin in a puddle of piss pukein up shit.I said fava beans with that wacky little juice you got there.I ouhta slpit your nuts off the side of your face.I'll stuff your shoes,you got the resturant there I'll come down & make you eat your shoe !

F.RIZZO

·
Registered
911 Posts
frank rizzo how about the drink problem 1 ....that guy is so halarious

·
Registered
911 Posts
yeah i got a little drinking problem here i drink about a 1/5 of jack daneiles and wack down six pack at night to calm my nerves im always walking around pissed off kicking the dog today som1 parked to close to my car i busted his fuckin jaw for them i think there might be a problem ....

1 - 20 of 34 Posts