Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Administrator
136,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to Eddie for helping out with this section. It has been a request by many two wheeled racers for some time now. This section is moderated so please keep all the BS out of here. Posts can and will be deleted if needed. Thanks again Eddie and everyone....... have fun

·
Registered
19 Posts
This is to cool. Us two wheel guys now have a home. Maybe I can figure out how to put a picture of my bike on here, you know us old guy ain,t the best at this keyboard stuff.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Welcome to the freak show Eddie !!

·
1,182 Posts
Thanks guy's

I'm sure everyone will play nice. LOL Their are a lot of racers out that support this site now maybe we can 2 wheeled followers.

·
Registered
197 Posts
glad we have a spot now... whats everyone working on for this season? ready to go eddie?

·
102,312 Posts
This is to cool. Us two wheel guys now have a home. Maybe I can figure out how to put a picture of my bike on here, you know us old guy ain,t the best at this keyboard stuff.
Eddie,

this fellow has a great ideal. Sticky a thread to post pics of bikes. I am not a bike rider, but I love seeing forums where no BS is allowed.

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Make sure these guys/gals hit the newbie thread first.

Welcome

Billy T.
[email protected]

·
Registered
284 Posts
Thanks to Monte and Eddie for starting this forum. Some of the bike sites get real rude and don't have near the intelligence of this site. I log on alot to learn nitrous, so maybe some of the bike guys into nitrous can shed some more light on this subject in addition to the nitrous forum.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Hello everyone, I like the bike thread eventhough I am back to racing on four wheels again. I used to race a outlaw bike in the MIROCK series and also a 60 inch pro sport bike. I raced against some pretty fast guys that have now made it to prostock bikes NHRA. Matt Smith, Angie Mcbride Smith, Shawn Gann, Chip Ellis, Ryan Schnitzs and Ricky Gadson. I was lucky enough to beat a few of these racers during my racing on two wheels:)

·
Registered
4,795 Posts
Glad to see this section, I rode for along time. Last year I got to work with some ADRL bikes and learned alot.
Having Eddie here is VERY cool.
Unlike alot of car racers......I love to watch the bikes run!! lol

1 - 20 of 51 Posts