Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Administrator
136,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to Brian O for moderating and asking to have this section. I hope it becomes a good place to setup races and talk some trash in good fun..

·
Registered
27,956 Posts
Looks like a great place for the no-prep peeps to play!

·
12 Posts
What's up everyone and WELCOME!

Brian O here as Monty mentioned, this is a new section for all things; grudge, no-et and no-prep. Great opportunity to set-up races, announce upcoming events, call-outs and of course talk trash (strongly encouraged)!

Have fun and keep it civil! This isn't the "Trash or Be Trashed" playground!

·
Registered
11,729 Posts
Grudge racing seems to be a very fast growing part of our sport. It's good to see this forum...should be a good one.

·
Registered
27,956 Posts

·
Registered
27,956 Posts

·
20,165 Posts
Grudge racing seems to be a very fast growing part of our sport. It's good to see this forum...should be a good one.
Been going on since the 60's. Its just been brought to the attention of people who don't know how long its been going on over the last few years.

·
Registered
11,729 Posts
Been going on since the 60's. Its just been brought to the attention of people who don't know how long its been going on over the last few years.
Thanks, I sure didn't know that. I'm from back in the 60's and been around racing all my adult life and hadn't heard of it until a couple of years ago. I guess the street racing that got so big around here years ago could be considered "grudge racing. I know there was lots of grudges held over losing. lol

·
Registered
5,667 Posts
Hell yeah ....waiting for the gates of hell to open up ....popcorn in hand !!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts