Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Welcome Andy and congratulations on your win last weekend. You guys ROCK! It was great seeing how well everything turned out after all the effort you and everyone else put into it :D

·
from across the pond...
6,930 Posts
lol....you guys...i thought i'd just pop in and see you all in here. Monty i'm real disappointed you never showed up at Belle Rose. And you only living up the road from there..... :lol:
Thanks Jimmy btw......

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Missed you too Andy.. :wink: Don't worry I will see you on your side of the pond.. Hey I have a friend moving back to Germany and will go visit her after we come and see you.. Damn that's gonna be one hell of a plane ride... Blahhh.. 3 stops to get to where we need to...

Great job on pulling what you did off.. Big props from me on what you guys did and accomplished.. You're just lucky I didn't show.. I would have put a Detroit style ass whoopin on all you British clowns... :mrgreen: Tell the wife and kids I said hi and sent my love... Congrats bro..

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Andy.....screw the bastard that sent you the foul shit.....I can say that here.......Its always the freakin morons that never did anything of any substance in their lives that have the most to say about everything when in reality they know nothing about anything

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Well said Jimmy... People chop me at the knees too and to be honest I love it!!! Reason? They have not a clue of what it takes.. Usually you will only get respect from those who have been there and done that... The others are internet racers... The others are just bustin your balls cause they are jealous they have never accomplished anything and a few are just doing it to rib you.. You know I have nothing but respect for what you have done.. So for me its the usual Monty ribbing.. If I dont rib ya it means I dont like ya... :wink:

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Jimmy Biggs said:
Hey Andy.....screw the bastard that sent you the foul shit.....I can say that here.......Its always the freakin morons that never did anything of any substance in their lives that have the most to say about everything when in reality they know nothing about anything
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ 100 Percent agreement^^^^^^

The slug probably has a Toyota he drives to work and thinks smallblocks make necksnappin horsepower :mrgreen: :roll: :mrgreen: :roll:

·
from across the pond...
6,930 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
Well said Jimmy... People chop me at the knees too and to be honest I love it!!! Reason? They have not a clue of what it takes.. Usually you will only get respect from those who have been there and done that... The others are internet racers... The others are just bustin your balls cause they are jealous they have never accomplished anything and a few are just doing it to rib you.. You know I have nothing but respect for what you have done.. So for me its the usual Monty ribbing.. If I dont rib ya it means I dont like ya... :wink:
thanks all of ya....this guy has no clue what any of this takes.....and i know the ribbing comes as standard with you Monty,i wouldn't expect anything else.... :mrgreen:

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
Andy,

did you do a writeup about your long weekend? I would be interested to hear what you have to say about it. From the WSR site it sounded like it was fun.

Bob

·
from across the pond...
6,930 Posts
will write one soon Bob...let me just get over it a bit first... :mrgreen:

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
GET OVER IT ALREADY!!!! You act like this is your first win!!! We gave you this race, but make sure you bring the trophy with you when you come back!!! Also it would be a good idea to take a ton of pictures of it.. Cause son after next year you wont be seeing it again!!! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
744 Posts
Jimmy Biggs said:
Andy,

I was very impressed with the dedication you guys from the UK had. You all had the never say die attitude. You had a mission when you came over here and definately proved you were serious. Great JOB!! Don't let any of these morons that probably don't even have a car, let alone race take away any of your glory.

Scott

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Stop it already Scott.. You dont look good with a brown nose... This is trash talk!!! Not let's suck a bowling ball thru a straw talk!!! My post is the exception here.. Wanna know why? Cause I called it :mrgreen: Now I call noone can call their post a non-suckup post...

·
Super Moderator
9,240 Posts
Welcome Andy (a.k.a. Wank Bubble).

Since this is Trash Talk I have to ask. Did you take the "Red Eye" flight home? :wink:

·
from across the pond...
6,930 Posts
hey scott,thanks for that.Don't let Monty cuss you about saying what is true...... :mrgreen:
Hey Gumby,didn't you tell me that you were wank bubble? i clearly remember you saying........ :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
er...red eye? wtf is that.....lol (apart from a drink)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts