Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
22,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know 1/2 of all YB member spell this way and we can read it also LOL..

This is weird, but interesting!

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too

Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs forwrad it

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
I'm pretty sure in a psychology book I had in college there were a number of articles about this. and some example paragraphs as well. There might even be a book written completely like this...I would have to go search it out again

·
...failure to communicate
4,872 Posts
sgtrane (strange) was the only word my brain had trouble with. I've read the rest fine (and it's old so now it's memory, but the first few times I saw it, I still read it easily)

·
Registered
22,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't understand it either I can read it but I can't read BIG RICKS posts J/K.

·
Registered
21,313 Posts
I could read it. If I tried to slow down it actually got harder. When I let my eyes pass over the words faster it was easier. Weird but kinda cool.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Its actually how we read everything. You're just looking at a text version of what our minds process while reading almost anything. Cool as hell though. Whats scary is how illiterate many people are and sadly, how seldom most people actually do read.

·
Registered
49,832 Posts
I can read it. what does it mean ???

I know 1/2 of all YB member spell this way and we can read it also LOL..

This is weird, but interesting!

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too

Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs forwrad it

·
Registered
10,041 Posts
I read it with no problem,,had my wife look at it and she could not read it at all,,She has a Master's Degree but she cannot spell worth a damm?????????

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.