Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On my way to town I pass one of our golf courses that is about 1/4-3/8 mile square. Tons of people walk the perimeter sidewalks of this place daily for their exercise.
Well today on my way by there was this major roided up dude carrying a super heavy bar bell all the way around this fucker. We had to circle the block and get a double take. This dude could carry this barbell only about 200’ then he would drop it in the grass and gasp for air for a bit then do it again. The bar was so heavy that when he slammed it in the grass it sunk in the ground about 3” .
I’ve never seen this before. Wtf is this dude training for? Some kind of iron man thing or is he just out showing his roids off to the chicks?

·
Age of Acquiescence
33,079 Posts
Great conditioning

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
He only had 1 bar but the beotch looked heavy.
I didn’t know that was a thing and this poor fucker had a long way to go to where his car would have been parked.

·
Registered
3,837 Posts

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
On my way to town I pass one of our golf courses that is about 1/4-3/8 mile square. Tons of people walk the perimeter sidewalks of this place daily for their exercise.
Well today on my way by there was this major roided up dude carrying a super heavy bar bell all the way around this fucker. We had to circle the block and get a double take. This dude could carry this barbell only about 200’ then he would drop it in the grass and gasp for air for a bit then do it again. The bar was so heavy that when he slammed it in the grass it sunk in the ground about 3” .
I’ve never seen this before. Wtf is this dude training for? Some kind of iron man thing or is he just out showing his roids off to the chicks?
Were any chicks watching?

·
Registered
15,867 Posts
"Everybody wants to be Mr Olympia but nobody wants to lift no heavy ass weight!" - Ronnie Coleman
Of course he has had 10 back surgeries to try to repair all the damage he did and walks like a 90 yr old man while Jay Cutler enjoys good health.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts