Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Wearing my WWII helmet
19,489 Posts
What's the address? We need to plan the YB wedding crash! BYOB! The last "B" can stand for whatever you prefer. Beer, Bud, Boobs, Banjos ETC. Call a buddy, bring a friend!

·
Registered
15,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Seriously... who would marry a woman who would dress like this on her wedding day??? The mother in law already has her number. I'll post the divorce announcement when I get it, LOL!!!

·
Registered
9,301 Posts
Problem i see also is after there married she wont fuck or suck him anymore..acts like a tramp now then says...'Suck what?'Later....Like some say ..I DO (and now i dont have to anymore)
What's your point Dennis?:rolleyes:She sure is purty! :butthead::axe::smt082:smt082

·
Registered
21,313 Posts
Seriously... who would marry a woman who would dress like this on her wedding day??? The mother in law already has her number. I'll post the divorce announcement when I get it, LOL!!!
Honestly you're right. Never mind the wedding; if I brought a woman to dinner with my folks and she showed up even half that trashy, I'd have a heart attack while my Mom's glare burned holes through me like lasers. Now, if she wants to save an outfit like that for when we get home.... :smt077

1 - 13 of 13 Posts