Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
A picture frame with both their names and the date of the wedding engraved. It is a great gift that can be ready for you in like 30 minutes and its not that expensive. they have different sizes and quality.

·
Registered
5,565 Posts
A picture frame with both their names and the date of the wedding engraved. It is a great gift that can be ready for you in like 30 minutes and its not that expensive. they have different sizes and quality.
My buddy makes these. He takes their wedding invitation and etches it onto a glass plaque, and also has a place for their wedding photo next to it. Looks great!

·
Registered
810 Posts
Buffet or sit down dinner? open or cash bar?... min 75.00 for buffet or min 100 for sit down.. bring blank check, and unsealed envelope and pay accordingly what you think their cost is, because I wrote out 125.00 and I ended up giving 500.00 once I learned it was 5 course meal including full lobster top shelf liquor with a full chocolate bar... my friend got caught and gave only 75.00..LOL

·
Pin-Up Girl In Progress
29,299 Posts
Wow!! Remind me to invite you guys to my wedding if I ever get married, I'll be sure to register for expensive gifts LOL! Your buddy really isn't gonna care, it's his wife that will be evaluating the gift. If you don't really know her and don't care what she thinks just do what you want. If you do care then maybe the picture frame is the way to go or a check for the cost of your dinner + a little extra.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.