WHAT'S HIS IS MINE.....PHUCKING BITCH!

·
Registered
16,782 Posts
Thats some fake ass shit :rolleyes:

·
The Warbird
6,478 Posts
I can't believe people think this show is real. Read the disclaimer before some of the episodes saying it's reenactments

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
That bullshit show is a slap in the face to the REAL people in the repo industry. In fact, that show has made it even more dangerous, because the average joe, that watches this shit, already assumes that we are going to be violent and/or verbally abusive to them. Believe it or not, there are tons of companies that carry themselves in a professional manner, and treat people with respect. Alright, rant over, but, that show pisses me off.:)

·
WHAT NOW ?
16,282 Posts
That show if about as fake as they come. on the south side of chicago where I work I see asset recovery co's repo cars all the time out of our lots & in front of our buildings. they dont go to the door looking for a fight, quick look at the vin & plate, up in the air and away they go, maybe 30- 40 seconds.. bye...bye car ;)

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
fake or not looks like the driver got a beat down by someone....

·
Long Live The King
102,201 Posts
I can't believe people think this show is real. Read the disclaimer before some of the episodes saying it's reenactments
If they want a guys car back they should just say" give us the car our we'll make you have sex with the Jaba the Hut looking bitch"

G- :mad:

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
That bullshit show is a slap in the face to the REAL people in the repo industry. In fact, that show has made it even more dangerous, because the average joe, that watches this shit, already assumes that we are going to be violent and/or verbally abusive to them. Believe it or not, there are tons of companies that carry themselves in a professional manner, and treat people with respect. Alright, rant over, but, that show pisses me off.:)
I owned a repo company in Fl and 85 % of that show is BS And there is alot of stuff they do is illegal. And they are trying to make people think they can do that BS...I don,t like the show

·
Gas Passer
4,909 Posts
fake or not looks like the driver got a beat down by someone....
I kept waiting to see her beat his ass and it never happened. I guess it was another repo gone wrong. :smt102 James

·
Registered
95 Posts
E brake on and in neutral, best way to make a quick grab of a car.
Not if you want the trans to survive a tow over about 10 miles! Saw one come into the shop that way trans was smoldering when it got there. Only standards and 4x4s with manual transfer cases.

·
RIP Dave - YB will miss you
25,442 Posts
Fake show.I would love to go with one move Matt for 5 minutes.They do illegal things on that show and could be killed over it.Just imagine you see Matt and Louie kicking you kids ass in the backyard over a repo attempt.You see a family member in danger,grab your 12 ga pump and drop both of them.In most states you would have a great case for self defense.

That is the kind of stuff I think of if I watch that retarted show.I would run from Louies sister,that chick gives me the willies and has to be the most fugly looking woman on TV.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts