Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Busy being a cunt
30,157 Posts
I remember vividly, my ancestors speaking about the invasion of our land on the 26th of January..............Where do I sign up for a payday :cool: :)

·
Busy being a cunt
30,157 Posts
Wasn't there a vid here recently of a female niglet who sent her shit to Ancestry only to find that she was Anglo :p Surely that bitch along with others should be paying some white folk for their wellbeing :confused: :cool:

·
Big Trev is a great guy!
16,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I remember vividly, my ancestors speaking about the invasion of our land on the 26th of January..............Where do I sign up for a payday :cool: :)
I'm still waiting for those damn Norwegians to pay me for the hurt and suffering I have to endure after those damn Vikings killed my "family" in England in the 1100's......I reckon $1000 a week should make me feel better ;)

·
Busy being a cunt
30,157 Posts
I'm still waiting for those damn Norwegians to pay me for the hurt and suffering I have to endure after those damn Vikings killed my "family" in England in the 1100's......I reckon $1000 a week should make me feel better ;)
Cunts...... :smt093

Maybe hire Fat Fallon as your legal aid and you'll hit paydirt :cool:

·
Big Trev is a great guy!
16,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I still cry myself to sleep thinking about what happened to great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great uncle Horace at the hands of those barbarians......

·
Titanium Member
11,081 Posts
Stay tuned for next years enrollment woes.
They will be screaming why there enrollment for the next years is dwindling.

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,427 Posts
It's NOT about making you feel better Michael...............................you need to be made whole (watch the People's Court)!...

That'll take at least $2,000 a week!... ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts