Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
if some chance they win I would cut the basketball program.. if you cant play by the rules then we don't need the headache..

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
"right to a shaggy hair cut"............... thats just stupid. Basket ball is NOT a right its a privileged. cut your hair or go home.

Bob

·
598 Coming Soon
19,628 Posts
That's lame, If a kid chooses to have his hair long or shaggy, So be it.......He obviously is a above average student or he wouldn't be on the team period....Nothing but a bunch of fucking control freaks if you ask me

·
veritas aequitas
2,204 Posts
That's lame, If a kid chooses to have his hair long or shaggy, So be it.......He obviously is a above average student or he wouldn't be on the team period....Nothing but a bunch of fucking control freaks if you ask me

are you fucking kidding me?
it's not about being a control freak, it's about looking the part, having common decency,being professional and setting examples.
rules are put in place for reasons and they should be followed.

I guess all the saftely rules in drag racing are all about being control freaks too. what a fag you are.RealCute:

·
598 Coming Soon
19,628 Posts
We are talking about a high school team & not the NY Yankee's right?

I don't think we're talking about SAFETY RULES here are we?

are you fucking kidding me?
it's not about being a control freak, it's about looking the part, having common decency,being professional and setting examples.
rules are put in place for reasons and they should be followed.

I guess all the saftely rules in drag racing are all about being control freaks too. what a fag you are.RealCute:

·
42,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes, it is a school team, and those are the ones that should be taught to follow the rules even if they dont agree with them...Once they become adults, they can make their own choices...Telling a kid that he should be able to express himself regardless of the rules is just poor parenting.

·
Duct Tape and WD-40
3,755 Posts
when i wrestled throughout school, there were certain "standards" you had to adhear to. the hair rule was pretty much the same plus no long finger nails, no facial hair, and for some reason white kids weren't allowed to wear lotion, (the day of a tournament or a dual) but blacks kids were... hmm.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts