Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6,132 Posts
I totally agree! What part of ILLEGAL do people have trouble understanding?

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
i love the way the news titles it as " he arrests a 6 year old " and not the other 15 people she was with. Lame!

·
waiting to make a pass!
18,370 Posts
i love the way the news titles it as " he arrests a 6 year old " and not the other 15 people she was with. Lame!
Probably the same news that reported on the Zimmerman case

·
Registered
27,956 Posts
I like the way Arizona is pretty much doing what they want when it comes to illegal immigrants. Too bad the rest of the Southern states don't follow suit, and tell Washington to blow it out their ass.

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
If this POS Government would up hold the laws/ Constitution such as sheriff Joe we wouldn't have this phucking mess!!

·
كافر
9,930 Posts
I dont mind hispanic people, but fuckin mexicans, get legal at least.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Sheriff Joe has the nuts to stand up to that phucker in DC and he takes NO shit from those phucks in Maricopa County! Yooooooooooo Joe!!

·
Registered
12,422 Posts
When I was 13, we had a BMX race in Niagara falls at the convention center. A few of us decided to ride our bikes over to the Canadian side for fun. Well Canada "deported" us because we didnt have any ID, or money, and we were under age.

Why cant the US seem to get it right?

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
Maybe we can all write in his name this November ?

He'd get my vote in a heartbeat.

Illegal IS Illegal WTF !!!

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
When I was 13, we had a BMX race in Niagara falls at the convention center. A few of us decided to ride our bikes over to the Canadian side for fun. Well Canada "deported" us because we didnt have any ID, or money, and we were under age.

Why cant the US seem to get it right?
Phucking Liberials that think this country just popped up and everything was free........that's why the US can't get it right.

·
Registered
20,012 Posts
Phucking Liberials that think this country just popped up and everything was free........that's why the US can't get it right.
The Corporations that run this country are the ones responsible for this fiasco.
Its really cleaver how they stuck the middle class with the bill.
Think about it. Who is really paying the tab.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Its too late, the mexicans are already taking this country over....... our kids are force to become bi-lingal, the cable networks have mexican stations, foods and other manufactured goods are now labled in two languages or more.

And here's the punch line .................. this past thursday i was traveling thru a small town in Illinois and I seen a "Centerpiece" if you will with our Nation's flag flying..... and next to it was a Mexican flag............

as I said............. it's too late

·
Registered
6,132 Posts
Its too late, the mexicans are already taking this country over....... our kids are force to become bi-lingal, the cable networks have mexican stations, foods and other manufactured goods are now labled in two languages or more.

And here's the punch line .................. this past thursday i was traveling thru a small town in Illinois and I seen a "Centerpiece" if you will with our Nation's flag flying..... and next to it was a Mexican flag............

as I said............. it's too late
Hate to say it but I think you are right on this.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts