·
Registered
16,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any thread with vs. in the title!!

·
Registered
4,375 Posts
I'm fairly certain we have had a banning in the past. A few as a matter of fact.

·
Registered
21,313 Posts
No way. Monty even lets Kevin Parent on here. :razz:

·
Registered
4,375 Posts
Who are the few?
Without goin back the one that sticks out, is I think Jimmy banned someone while you were gone, but now that I think about it, you unbanned them when you came back. Without goin back and checking I remember one other who may have been banned, but I can't remember.

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
ill ask you one question and you tell me if some ones ever been banned.....

"hey hows your yellowbullet.com licence plate"

·
Registered
926 Posts
not trying to cry or anything but i look at this site hourly, since all i been reading is this vs that shit, i didnt come home here nearly at all today,, to much trash on here now....

·
Administrator
136,850 Posts
Without goin back the one that sticks out, is I think Jimmy banned someone while you were gone, but now that I think about it, you unbanned them when you came back. Without goin back and checking I remember one other who may have been banned, but I can't remember.

You are right about that. I was not in control of the board at the time. There were no others although they may have claimed to get banned. That includes TurboKiller 1 and 2 ( which was proven by the members list) nor RocketRon (which was placed on punishment. :p

1 - 20 of 33 Posts