Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
14,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Over $3,800.00 presented today with more committed on the way. Also a free rebuild on their transmission by YB member Donn Gingrich.

The video is pretty long and is a room full of about 30 to 40 women and me. lol

So be prepared to see a bunch of crying and sniffling and cackling as women always do.

Congratulations to YB member Andrew Alepa as the official winner of the No Mercy 4 raffle. Andrew I need to know what size on the 4 crew shirts and whether or not you want to pick up everything at the gate or if you want it shipped to you.

The lady on the right in the video talking about the raffle is my wife so easy on the comments! No there is no nudes!!!!

The lady on the left is Amanda as she is the one that this raffle was for. Thanks to everyone who participated! See you guys/gals at the track!

Video is a little shaky. Sorry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Za8EVMTBZwA

·
Under Construction
4,026 Posts
AwEsOmE Keith and everyone involved :supz:

·
broke phucker
5,523 Posts
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I actually won. Glad you guys raised a good amount of funds, I know it will be put to good use. I left you my number on E-Mail, just give me a call.

Thanks
Andrew

·
Registered
198 Posts
Awesome job Keith! Glad to see you guys could help her out that much, its good to see there are still some good people left in this world!!! Goodluck this weekend with the new Bullet!!!:party

·
Registered
11,764 Posts
Congrats Andrew. Hell of a nice thing for you and the wife to do Keith.

·
F.T.W. KILL EM ALL
10,841 Posts
That is flat Out Awesome! :cool:

·
Registered
11,764 Posts
Thanks, I just told the about it and she was like Wooooooooooooooo, I get 1 of those badass shirts now.

Good deal, my wife would be like, what?

Enjoy yourselves.

·
Registered
5,307 Posts
Just like your wife said, I have NEVER met a group of people that is so completely generious and most of the time for people that we (as a group) dont know. Very cool thing you and your wife did for this woman.

·
Unoffical YB Fundraiser
14,678 Posts
Keith,

From somebody who has worn the shoes you now are wearing I just want to say thank you. It takes a special kind of person to stand up and take charge and try to make it better for somebody that has suffered from a bad situation or a tragic loss. If you need any pointers on how I ran the auctions for the Romeo family just ask and I will answer any question you have. Just remember when you are stressed out of your mind and are answering a million texts, emails and phone calls that at the end of the event you have done the right thing. I hope everything works out for you guys and your fund raiser at the track and I look forward to meeting and shaking your hand in Vegas at the SCSN.

Rob

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Nice! Glad to see the work paid off. I plan on stopping by your pits sometime during no mercy and shaking your hand.

Adam

1 - 20 of 25 Posts