Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mike Yedgarian went 199.17mph with his little 439CI nos big block
i know computer glitch well he backed it up with a 197.57 . So the 202 he did with the 565CI looks legit now . Also Outlaw Ralph Andreacchi with his 53 stude went 6.45 at 218mph. Congrats to all thanks to Monty for the vid and we might come out this friday to Milan.

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
:shock: Im gonna pull a spark plug wire on his car when he comes out here!! Make that two!! :-D These boys here look forward to the competition.. Hope to see you guys this Friday.. BTW how did you hear about this Milan thing? :-D

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Mike can you update the OSCA section with payouts, rules and maybe the dates of next years events if possible!! Im still thinking about that $3000 win and $1500 runner up money. I know you said you paid further down. I did not know you guys paid that much out!! And with the exchange rate being only around 20% that is some killer money to win. The drive over was just under 4 hours (including boarder and Im an Arab :-D ). It takes me around 1.25 hours to get to the Blue Water bridge.. You better bet your ass that the Detroiter will take what is ours out there as well.. :-D

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Why don't you come out to the OSCA ?
We will try to come your way, one draw back Mike Yedgarian would have to be heavy with his little motor agains you TURBO guys , have to keep a close eye on the weather it should be crapy this weekend do to that storm.

·
Super Moderator
9,240 Posts
Stay away Monty!!!

Mike, money is tight this year but I would like to run with you guys next season. I heard you guys run a good race and put on a good show. I did hear that your tech guy is a real a-hole. :-D I also heard the guy you had announcing was doing bong hits all day? :-weed

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah you got that right on both counts. It would be very cool if we get some of you guys out ,our guys are getting tired of beating up on each other they need some fresh meat. :twisted: And Mike would run close to 210mph in Michigan with the exchange rate the way it is. :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005

·
DURCHWATEN POTENZ Baby!
22,915 Posts
Jim Monson said:
Stay away Monty!!!

Mike, money is tight this year but I would like to run with you guys next season. I heard you guys run a good race and put on a good show. I did hear that your tech guy is a real a-hole. :-D I also heard the guy you had announcing was doing bong hits all day? :-weed
Just like the announcers at Milan.... ANNOYING AS HELL!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts