Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 209 Posts

·
Registered
15,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK....we get it....throwing the work ****** around on YB makes you a big man and a true american! Would you like the site converted to CARS & THE KKK.com also? Do you wear your white hood while typing on your keyboard? Does being a idiot racist asshole make you feel better than everyone else on here? Or are you jus showing that your allowed to be as stupid as you want on here cause its your freedom? Anyway....hope you all feel better at night when you sleep!

·
Registered
11,446 Posts
I don't care what color you are, you are a pussy.

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
Lol. You used work and ****** in the same sentence.

·
Registered
15,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well you have made it clear that it certainly bothers you. They win.
I have in the past also.....im stupid i guess for letting dumb ass bags of shit get under my skin,when i thought this was a good car website.

·
Registered
15,923 Posts
I have in the past also.....im stupid i guess for letting dumb ass bags of shit get under my skin,when i thought this was a good car website.
Indeed it is. Nothing you say will stop the miserable ignorant cunts from spewing their hate. So just live you life and realize that these cunts are a dying breed.

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
OK....we get it....throwing the work ****** around on YB makes you a big man and a true american! Would you like the site converted to CARS & THE KKK.com also? Do you wear your white hood while typing on your keyboard? Does being a idiot racist asshole make you feel better than everyone else on here? Or are you jus showing that your allowed to be as stupid as you want on here cause its your freedom? Anyway....hope you all feel better at night when you sleep!
I think the black community throws this word around so much that it is now rubbing off and becoming common place. If you want to fight back you might want to start there; you know, the source of the problem. The folks who continually perpetuate it.

I, for one, have been boycotting the "******* Barrel" for years. I refuse to eat their tasty corn bread until they change their racist ways.... I mean really, two old white folks and a barrel...******* barrel. Damn racists. Of course it's just words... Maybe I should grow up and thicken my skin? Boy that corn bread is good!

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
LOL!

Yo dawg, in on one player!

·
Registered
15,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Oh well.....i guess im a loser for letting the racist cock gobblers get to me on a fine sunday afternoon! FUCK'em!

1 - 20 of 209 Posts