Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
22,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After many weeks of everything that can go wrong going wrong we finally got it running today and hopefully will test Sunday @ National Trails. The 2010 race season offically is game on now. Hopefully we'll see some YB people down at NMCA BG next weekend.

·
Bracket racer
13,290 Posts
You'll see me for sure Bill! I'll be running Sportsman bracket in my car, and most likely Pro bracket in a friend of mine's car.

·
Bracket racer
13,290 Posts
Hope the rain holds off for you.
Ain't that the truth! It's almost a guarantee down here that it will rain at least 1 day for the NMCA race.

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
Glad to hear....i'm working on my brothers car now and its the same way with what can go wrong.....is.

good luck.

·
F.T.W. KILL EM ALL
10,840 Posts
Bill....Good Luck Buddy!!! Kick Some Major Ass!!! :cool:

·
Registered
22,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
What are the updates this year Bill?
The only change this year we made is the motor a 557 from 540 and went to a bigger diamater cam for durability. Our car has always been over weight in NMCA so we used their 8 pounds per cubic inch rule over 550 to our advantage hopefully. We have a brand new Pro Torque converter in the car which Joe says is the cats meow and that's about it.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,964 Posts
COOL....LET HER EAT!

·
Registered
734 Posts
glad to hear that things are moving forward Bill we'll be looking for you at the first Friday Night Chaos in Norwalk May 21st. Whats Scott been up to?? I haven't heard much from him lately tell him give me a call or write when you see him

·
Registered
22,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
We only got 1 run in and we wanted to make sure we went down the track so it was very soft and then it rained so we'll try again Wednesday night.

·
Registered
22,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
glad to hear that things are moving forward Bill we'll be looking for you at the first Friday Night Chaos in Norwalk May 21st. Whats Scott been up to?? I haven't heard much from him lately tell him give me a call or write when you see him
Jimmy Scott is in LOVE and can't be botherd with people like us lol...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts