Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Long Live The King
100,868 Posts
Can he Deputize the citizens ?

There are a bunch of Leftist Governors who just don't give a shit what he said.

I think it was a guy on Hannity today who said " ...the lack of response over this past weekend is an outgrowth of what happened in Ferguson Mo. a few years back. The Cops being blamed for what happened when the protesters turned violent ....... The Cops now have a policy of standing back and giving them a space to riot and destroy stuff "

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
So this is when the dictatorship of the United States starts.

This country is so much greater now the military will be forced into the states. It will be even greater if the United States military is forced to kill our own citizens.

·
Registered
9,016 Posts

This country is so much greater now the military will be forced into the states. It will be even greater if the United States military is forced to kill our own citizens.
Come on back aj, I nominate you to be first, as do some young boys in Fl...and if our citizens behave they will be fine.

·
Registered
10,701 Posts

Hopefully you will be the first one.

·
Registered
6,104 Posts

That's what we need to put all you fucks down. Stay in your own place pedo communist.

·
Q(t)=ṁCpΔT
26,631 Posts
I went down to my local police department and offered to help in anyway I could.

·
Registered
9,278 Posts

So you would just let the cunts burn the place down and destroy everything? What a piece of fucking garbage you are! You and your liberal shitbag buddies will destroy this country.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
105,832 Posts
(y)

·
Registered
43 Posts

Purge this fucker. Long overdue anyways.

·
Q(t)=ṁCpΔT
26,631 Posts
did you see Poiuyt there ?
Not to many Canadians in CA. Fat chance some of the lefty's would do anthing to stop this.

Reactions: ctownflyer

·
Registered
35,173 Posts

So you advocate lawlessness, robbery, destruction of property public and private.

LMAO they were warned. Endlessly over the last 3 days. Knock off the bullshit.

You truly are the coward you admit to being. What's it like getting up every day knowing you are a gutless ball less pussy?

No wonder Tony and Yunjin want NOTHING to do with you. A fucking embarrassment. You earned that title, puss.

·
Registered
5,040 Posts

Looters and rioters are not citizens, They should be shot on the spot for looting and rioting, period!!!!
You condone this behavior? They have no right to do what they are doing, pieces of shit along with the likes of you, a Traitor to your nation! shame on you, Fucking loser, I think you dont care and are just one of those 50 cent army fuckers. go do the world a favor and suckstart a shotgun!!!
The world needs less losers like you, We need to end this shit.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts