Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,427 Posts
We didn't have ANYBODY last election either, but look what happened!...

I probably won't waste my time this election!...
I stood in line for 3 1/2 hours 4 yrs. ago, only to hear we have a new president, when I was about 20 people back from the polling booth!... :smt102

·
Registered
743 Posts
Vote for, none of the above !!!!

Thats honestly the best way to do go about it. On just about all ballots they have a place to write in a candidate. Just write in who ever you want. What it shows is that you are not happy with your choices and decided to make your own. Now I can't vote so I can't really complain who is president anyway (being a convicted murderer sux) but voting for nobody in the write in is better then not voting at all.

·
Registered
902 Posts
That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. That is exactly what they want you to do so they can put in the most radical one they want. Why don't you vote for the lesser of two evil's so at least we would have a fighting chance. I can't believe people.......

·
Registered
712 Posts
Hermon Kane is the man bitch!!! To bad they will never give him the nomination...

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
there is a third option but the media will not cover him. They are making to much money catering to theyr target audience.
The corp is just plain scared of that man and what he intends to rectify-

so scared, in fact, they blatantly dont cover him or show him much and that should tell yall something

I have over ten years in the media and it is everything you were scared it was...

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
81,319 Posts
THAT FOX CHICK....HAS LOST A BUNCH OF WEIGHT

1 - 20 of 86 Posts