Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
BetaMax Mf's!
6,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me start by saying ...

If you are over the age of sixteen and under sixty-five..not physically or mentally handicapped..

..and it takes you and you cut-off jeans inbred girlfriend 8 minutes to leap the hurdle of purchasing a "fill your own" soda at the gas station..just kill yourself and do society a favor.

I mean really if it's that much of a challenge to read the selections-pick your cup-identify a straw-fill it without spilling-attach the top-and MOVE THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY.

WE the rest of society are fucked!!!!

Realizing since the 1960's our Government has imposed society on the curve where the hardest working -most motivated are tasked with picking up the slack for those unfortunate. NOW WE have these (insert your own description) to worry about.

Now maybe god did'nt bless me with the intellect of a nuclear physicist..but even the average can compensate with a hard work ethic and a little hustle.

Point being...if we ever plan to compete on a world scale again..someone needs to decide this kind of behavior is unacceptable....Faaawwwwwwwwwk!!!

·
U.S. Navy Retired
4,800 Posts
8 minutes to get it themselves is half assed, but at least they didn't expect someone to do it for them, that may be progress. Most kids these days Won't do shit, but rather expect it all to be done for them.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
8 minutes to get it themselves is half assed, but at least they didn't expect someone to do it for them, that may be progress. Most kids these days Won't do shit, but rather expect it all to be done for them.[/QUOTE

I agree for the most part. But, Is the glass 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? :)

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Big business wants dumb fucks... much easier to sell to.
Govt wants dumb fucks... for obvious reasons
Religion wants dumb fucks.... they dont question anything, believe what you are told

·
Registered
11,729 Posts
Thats the american way now a days. Same reason there are so many illegals in this country? "Doing jobs americans dont want to do" We're fucked!
I'm afraid your right and that it has already gone too far,if things can turn its going to be a while comeing back.

·
DOO DOO BROWN
16,083 Posts
I stood behind a guy Tuesday at the atm, for I shit you not 10 fucking mins, he could have been there longer since he was already there when I pulled up. We have some stupid people out there, I mean really what the Fuck can you possibly do at an atm, you either have the money or don't.

·
Registered
886 Posts
At least my 10yr old son can figure out the drink stand. Shit, since he was 8 or so, he's been going up to the counter to order his own ice cream at Culvers. The ignorance of people is astounding. I work for AT&T doing service calls for phone and DSL lines, I'm constantly amazed at the fact taht some of these people can breath on thier own.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I stood behind a guy Tuesday at the atm, for I shit you not 10 fucking mins, he could have been there longer since he was already there when I pulled up. We have some stupid people out there, I mean really what the Fuck can you possibly do at an atm, you either have the money or don't.
He thought it was a new VIDEO GAME. WTF.:smt102:smt102:smt102

·
Registered
9,500 Posts
Let me start by saying ...

If you are over the age of sixteen and under sixty-five..not physically or mentally handicapped..

..and it takes you and you cut-off jeans inbred girlfriend 8 minutes to leap the hurdle of purchasing a "fill your own" soda at the gas station..just kill yourself and do society a favor.

I mean really if it's that much of a challenge to read the selections-pick your cup-identify a straw-fill it without spilling-attach the top-and MOVE THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY.

WE the rest of society are fucked!!!!

Realizing since the 1960's our Government has imposed society on the curve where the hardest working -most motivated are tasked with picking up the slack for those unfortunate. NOW WE have these (insert your own description) to worry about.

Now maybe god did'nt bless me with the intellect of a nuclear physicist..but even the average can compensate with a hard work ethic and a little hustle.

Point being...if we ever plan to compete on a world scale again..someone needs to decide this kind of behavior is unacceptable....Faaawwwwwwwwwk!!!

LOL, a big gulp drinking mout breather, complaining about other big gulp drinking mout breathers is funny.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Big business wants dumb fucks... much easier to sell to.
Govt wants dumb fucks... for obvious reasons
Religion wants dumb fucks.... they dont question anything, believe what you are told
these "dumb fucks" are easier to control, manipulate and act as pawns in their subjective game of chess.
if you are not credulous you are wrong; or so it seems =/
it is next to impossible to reverse the trends you mention but these mindless volunteers need to be manipulated by more objective people.

·
Registered
270 Posts
LOL, a big gulp drinking mout breather, complaining about other big gulp drinking mout breathers is funny.
At least he can spell.....what's your problem?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts