Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a great time at SGMP and it was great to meet Wayne and Steve in person. Car looked to be running very well and unfortunately the car got loose and tagged the nose on the 2nd pass on Friday night. Here are the 2 videos I took.

·
out of work hair dresser
8,341 Posts
Fucker just went left! Was there an oil down before you guys ran? Did you have any tire shake?

·
Registered
8,135 Posts
Thanks Eric.
Was nice to finally meet you.

Billy, No shake no warning from driver seat, 1 second it was on a GOOD pass next I was going left?
Had the candles lit early. LOL !

Racing all these years it was bound to happen I guess.
We will have it fixed and ready to lower the 1/4 record in 2 weeks.

·
out of work hair dresser
8,341 Posts
Thanks Eric.
Was nice to finally meet you.

Billy, No shake no warning from driver seat, 1 second it was on a GOOD pass next I was going left?
Had the candles lit early. LOL !

Racing all these years it was bound to happen I guess.
We will have it fixed and ready to lower the 1/4 record in 2 weeks.
Good luck to you and Steve. Good to read you're ok and hope all is well otherwise. Still hate to see this kinda thing ya know.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Heard about the scuff with the wall, bummer to hear guys. Get that bad boy fixed and go get em' in 2 weeks.

·
Registered
49,545 Posts
I removed Flash from all my pc's.

maybe host it somewhere to download or youtube ? I got a html5 capable browser.

·
Puttin'er in the beams!
1,336 Posts
Sorry to hear about the brush with the wall, but glad the damage wasnt any worse! Looking forward to see what you guys can do next month!

·
Registered
49,545 Posts

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
damn that went to left really fast

·
Registered
246 Posts
Man does that suck. Good luck getting it back together guys! That sucker went left crazy fast, like it broke an axle or hit something slick. Nothing you could do there but let out and hang on.

·
T/S 368E
31,349 Posts

Definitely sucks, and I didn't see any kind of issue either, I mean it was right now and bamm??
As said, much rather have it happen then, instead of at 1200'.

Good luck, and hope you make it!!!

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nice talking to you Eric. Wish we would have had more time to hang out. Thanks for the vid's
Thank you Steve and wish we could of chatted some more. I was all over the place taking video's for different teams. It was fun to help out. I told Wayne that I will be in Washington DC in May for a trip to lobby in the Capitol. Maybe we can hang out and go to the track? You are welcome about the videos too. It was no big thing.

·
Registered
49,545 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts