Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
X275 Derby Winner!
2,839 Posts
I looked through the rules and it does not say you can't...
It says "Any type intercooler is permitted". Are you "fueling" the motor with gasoline? Maybe if you were to use straight water injection :smt102

Suprised John hasn't chimed in on this one yet...
DonB.

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
yes you can at least at mir because i run the same combo
Uh it's not legal under the current rules, pretty sure you haven't run with us yet......correct?

·
X275 Derby Winner!
2,839 Posts
Not trying to start any troubles, but under the current rules how is it not legal?

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts

·
asshole
4,146 Posts
john....

does it fall under the fueling rules as use of none gasoline type fuel? just curious for future reference...

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
john....

does it fall under the fueling rules as use of non gasoline type fuel? just curious for future reference...
Correct.

·
X275 Derby Winner!
2,839 Posts
I am not sure how to take this one... If used, it would be as an intercooler, not as a fuel. In which case the rules do not say it cannot be used, falls into that grey erea...

If we are calling water/methanol a "fuel" is it legal to inject straight water into the system?

DonB.

·
Registered
692 Posts
I know a couple of guys that want to use nitrous as an intercooler. It's not near as close to a fuel as methanol right? :rolleyes:

Nevermind, I don't have a dog in this fight.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.